Assisted Living is designed for senior adults who wish to maintain their independent lifestyle but may need some additional assistance to do so.
- 24 hour specially trained on-site staff
- 3 Nutritious meals served daily
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Personal Laundry two times per week
- Bathing assistance
- Cable TV
- Emergency call systems in each apartment
- Church services
- Furniture provided – if necessary
- Activities include shopping trips, bingo, movies, live musical and other various entertainment, movies, outdoor cookouts, pancake feeds, holiday parties and more!
- Near the interstate and Mid town revitalization
Private room rates (all inclusive) $2,631.00 per month
Semi private room rates (all inclusive) $1,315.51 per month
We accept Medicaid – Deposits not always required. Call or come in for a tour.
Transitioning to AL allows the resident to be independent while giving the family comfort knowing their loved one is cared for, without restrictions of Long Term Care.
The Nursing Staff took great care of my mother and my family. We saw the same care given to all the other residents and family!
“You want me to say something nice about The Lutheran Home? How much time do you have?” Fred will also be happy to give a personal reference, or meet you here at his second home.
Excellence in Christian Caring